Take a look at my new Twitter quize and subscribe to my page!
https://twitter.com/p_levakhova
Получить ссылку
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Электронная почта
Другие приложения
Комментарии
Популярные сообщения из этого блога
SEMINAR 8. WIKI Wiki is a web technology used for collaborative publishing on the web. Wiki is a type of server software that allows you to work with data on a remote server on the Web. Users interact with the software through a web interface that lets them read, edit and publish content. Genres of WIKI sites include Encyclopedias , Corporate wikis, Fan wikis, Educational wikis. Wikis have a wide range of educational applications, most of which can be combined within one wiki site. The following activities can be fulfilled on one platform without significant interference and thereby can form a part of an integrated educational resource: Student's Profiles Student's Portfolios Course Grade Book Dynamic Syllabus and Course Authoring Environment Project Space Discussion Board FREE WIKI TOOLS • Wikispaces proves to be one of the best, highly reliable, easy to use and intuitive free wiki platforms to use as your wiki...
Hello everybody! My name is Polina and I'm a 4th year student of BSU the Faculty of Sociocultural Communications. In this blog you will see many news and facts that i found interesting and also my oppinion on tasks of my teacher of the subject "Computer lesrning of language". Keep calm and read my blog!
SEMINAR 4. PRESENTATION: CREATION & STOCK SERVICES I would like to talk about services for presentations creation. Today I've tried 3 sourses for creation of presentation and I realize that i will stick with my favorite Prezi. The most friendly interface and modern presentation. It's interesting to work with already prepared templates and slide animations, the ability to insert any image or video, it's easy to understand how it works, unlike Google presentation and Slydeshare. I hope that you will like my Prezi! https://prezi.com/view/y3fSTbvWBZlWrXYnzTXF/
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий